Sometimes people ask me questions about things related to teaching Physical Education.
It’s easier for me to go deep with my answer on video than it is through email or social media and it feels more personal to think that I’m actually talking to you, so I made this page for some of the more frequently asked questions that I receive.
Hopefully, it’s helpful
Got a question that hasn’t been answered?
|006| How do you do Grades in PE Class?
Links from the video:
- How to use Plickers in PE
- Daily Self Assessment
- How to do Jumprope in PE
- Home Base Spots
- Links to Ben’s One Page Roster Sheets
- Hula Hut Relays
- PE Specialist Membership Program
Other Helpful Related Links:
- Ben’s Elementary School Grading Policy Page
- Shape America GLO (Grade Level Outcomes) Document
- My K-2nd Standards Based Report Cards
- Link to my Rosters Template and Home Base Spots
- Tips on Grading from Joey Feith
- Tips on Assessment from Kevin Tiller
- Tips on Grading from Mike Graham
|005| Should I get a Masters Degree?
Notes from the Video:
- While this answer is pretty obvious in the situation I used as an example in the video the only way for you to know the best decision for yourself is to run the numbers taking into account your specific situation.