We’re glad your here!
First of all, if you’re not already getting our free email updates – you can subscribe to the free newsletter HERE and get regular freebies and PhysEd Updates + a FREE PE Games E-BOOK! (we recommend using a personal address like Gmail – sadly the school district email robots sometimes block our emails because of all the download links we send out… silly robots…)
Secondly – Stay connected on your favorite Social Media, we’re always sharing awesome ideas and we’d love for you connect on whatever platform you use most (links below)
Third – The most helpful free resource we’ve created over the years on this site is the massive amount of blog articles which are organized by category below – We’d encourage you to check out some of the blog posts to get some good ideas and inspiration.
Fourth – After checking out the free resources below, you might want to join our PE Specialist Membership Community where we’re working hard to give P.E. teachers all the support they need to be successful. All members have access to everything we’ve ever created… it’s pretty AWESOME!
If you have an idea or a resource request hit us up on the contact page.
Have Fun and Teach On
Classroom Management Strategies and Tools
- The Conflict Corner
- Daily Self Assessment
- Home Base Spots
- How to plan out your year of PE
- The Good Sport Code
- Shoes, Injuries and Time Out Form
- Common Phrases I say in P.E. Class
- Easy Score Keeper Cards
- A Tour of all the Posters on my Gym Walls
Lesson Ideas and Unit Overviews
- How to Teach Jump Rope in Phys Ed
- How to Teach Gymnastics in Phys Ed
- How I do Fitness Testing (Fitnessgram)
- How I teach Hula Hooping in Phys Ed
- How I teach Four Square in Phys Ed
- First week of school lesson
- Using Animated GIFs and Follow the Leader Videos in PE
- My Complete Technology Tools Overview (and gym TV Setup)
- Using iMovie Trailers to Advocate for P.E.
- Google Forms + iPads
- How to use Plickers to Assess Students
Games and Activities
- Gamified Frisbee Station Ideas
- Using Exercise Posters for Warm Ups and Workouts
- Warmup and Instant Activity Ideas
- Assessing Locomotors (Locomotor License Test)
- Throwing Games:
- Tag Games
- Team Building Games:
- Basketball Ideas:
Music and Dance
- How to setup a Stereo in your gym
- My Phys Ed Music Playlists
- Making Dance Fun and Easy With Mr. Chris
- Whip Nae Nae Dance Steps
- Hokey Pokey with Hoops
PE Conference Notes
- How to Plan an Awesome Field Day
- Instant Activity Ideas
- How to Inspire Students
- Health Integration Ideas
- Christmas Games and Activities
If you’ve checked out all my blog posts and you like what you see and are interested in diving a little deeper, being connected to an awesome PhysEd community and getting access to a ton of amazing resources – check out my Membership Community, it’s pretty sweet:
Resources That I Recommend:
Looking for some helpful PE Resources?
If you’re interested in seeing our recommended books, PE Music, DVDs, Tech Gear, Equipment and more, check out our Phys-Amazon page by clicking the picture. Let us know if you think we should add a product and we’ll check it out.