Thanks for Coming to the Session!
Hope you got something out of it!
Slide Share Below
Slides from the session are above – I also tried to link up any resources to the slideshow that I pulled from other sites. If you guys have questions or feedback, hit me up on my contact page or Twitter.
An example of how I gamify station activities below:
Some Gamified Games you might like:
Other Resources from the Session:
- 25 Exercise Posters + One Page Workouts
- 60 Task Cards for the Crazy Cards Challenge Activity
- An Awesome book on what motivates Humans: Drive: By Dan Pink
- This is a great summary video if you don’t have time to read the book
- How to setup Bluetooth Streaming to your Stereo
- More Games/Activities
- All my PE Music Playlists
- Conflict Corner
- Daily Self Assessment
- Good Sportsmanship Code
- One Page Workouts + 25 Exercise Posters
Free Email Updates + Free PE Games E-Book:
- Throughout the school year I send out innovative PE ideas, links and resources about once a week. You can sign up to get these for free here: ThePEspecialist.com/subscribe
My Paid Membership Program:
- As I mentioned in the session I do have a paid membership program that has downloadable follow the leader videos, unit plans, lesson plans, printable posters, station signs and more. It’s a pretty great curriculum resource and teacher support tool. You can get more info here: ThePEspecialist.com/info
- Yes, we do accept Purchase Orders