Large Class Hacks Presentation Notes
Tips, Tricks and Strategies for Large Class Sizes
Hey PE Friends!
Below are the slides from the presentation – Thanks for your attention, I hope it was helpful!
Below you’ll find links to everything we talked about in the presentation.
Notes and links to resources below:
- Management Tips can be found here: https://www.thepespecialist.com/hacks/
- Rules, Conflict Corner, Self Assessment Papers, Shoes/Timeout Forms, Good Sport Code
- Bluetooth Streaming your Music: www.thepespecialist.com/how-to-stream-music-from-your-ipod/
- Assessing Using Plickers: https://www.thepespecialist.com/plickers/
- Exercise Posters + One Page Workouts: https://www.thepespecialist.com/exerciseposters/
- Home Base Spot signs: https://www.thepespecialist.com/homebasespots/
- Instant Activities & Warmup Activities: https://www.thepespecialist.com/warmupactivities/
- Games / Activities:
- Noodle Tag: https://www.thepespecialist.com/noodletag/
- Fire and Ice: https://www.thepespecialist.com/fireandice/
- Hula Hut Relays: https://www.thepespecialist.com/pegames1/
- Cross the River: https://www.thepespecialist.com/crosstheriver/
- Pass the Frog: https://www.thepespecialist.com/passthefrog/
- Whirlwind Jump Rope Tournament: https://www.thepespecialist.com/whirlwind/
- Monster Ball: https://www.thepespecialist.com/home/
- Hula Hut Throwdown: https://www.thepespecialist.com/hulahutthrowdown/
- I asked my good PE Buddy Adam Elvington to share a few good activities since he’s had 75+ kids at a time for PE Class, he was kind enough to put this activity guide together for you, hope it’s helpful.
Have Fun and Teach On!