What’s Up Phys Ed Friends!
As you can see from the video above, I am excited to announce that I now have a Membership Area on my site where you can access all the resources I create and download, browse and learn at your leisure.
Let’s see – a little of everything, it’s turning into an expansive library with everything you’ll need to plan and teach some amazing quality physical education to your students.
Currently Inside the Membership (Free downloads for all members):
- Training Videos and Tutorials
- How to Teach Stations Like a Pro
- How to Plan Your Year of Physed
- PhysEd Hacks Management Strategies Training
- Interval Training Tutorial
- Walkthrough Videos of the entire Membership Section
- Lesson and Unit Plan Samples
- Gymnastics Resource Pack
- Basketball Resource Pack
- Soccer Resource Pack
- 4-Square Activity Guide
- Single activities and stand alone lessons
- Access to stream or download Follow the Leader Warmup Videos
- 3 Basketball Warmup Videos (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- 2 Soccer Warmup Videos (Beginner & Advanced)
- 2 Jumprope Tricks Videos (Beginner and Intermediate)
- Printable Posters, worksheets and management tools
- Gym Rules, Bathroom Procedures, Good Sportsmanship Poster, Conflict Corner Poster
- Cues Posters
- Fitnessgram Certificates Bundle
- Team Name Cards
- Printable Station Signs (tons of station signs)
- Basketball, Soccer, Gymnastics, 30 variety pack, Christmas, Halloween… we’ve got you covered
- Members Only Forums
- Ask questions, share resources, get feedback, solve problems and discuss issues to help the community learn and grow together
The Members Resource Library is constantly growing and becoming a more and more valuable resource.
What’s the Point?
My goal with this site has always been to make my free content better than most of the paid content that I see out there on the web. I hope that you feel like I have been able to achieve that goal. If you’re new to the site – go check out some of the free blog posts I’ve written over the last 2 years, hopefully you’ll find them super valuable.
My goal with the membership section is to create the resource that I wish I could have had when I started my teaching career. I want to provide a resource to teachers that need some fresh ideas, practical examples, a little guidance and a creative boost to take their teaching to the next level. I want it to be like a 24 hour library, it’s always there when you need it and it has everything you need to assist you in becoming the Superstar Phys Ed Teacher that I know you are.
How Much Does it Cost?
Currently, we offer a yearly membership for $149 for a year of access. In the future when the membership community grows and the members resource library grows the price will increase, when that happens we hope to offer a monthly option.
Currently, we only want people who are committed to the community for the long term and are willing to invest in their learning for at least 1 year. We also feel that the price is a great value for what you are getting as a member (it’s less than $13 a month).
How To Pitch it to Your Administration?
Here’s a few reasons to bring up if your asking your school administration to support you by purchasing this membership:
- As the only PE Teacher you can be at a disadvantage compared to many other teachers in the school who have teachers to brainstorm with that specialize and teach in the same subject area.
- Having access to the member resources will enable you to become a more effective teacher and a more valuable asset to the school
- Through becoming a better educator, you will improve the outcomes of your students
- It’s cheaper than many other professional development options like courses and conferences and comes with a year of support through the community forums
I hope that by becoming a member you save a ton of time, have a lot more fun in your teaching and of course have a bigger impact on the students that you teach every day.
You’ve got so much free stuff on your blog, why would I pay for more?
A: If you’re still loving the blog content and free resources by all means stick with it, I plan on continuing the blog. The membership community is for those teachers who want to dive a little deeper, be a part of the discussion within the community forums and get full access to all the sample lessons, warm-up videos, activities, games, printable resources and trainings. Ultimately, if you don’t think the price is worth investing to save some of your time and up your teaching game then the community might not be right for you. There’s tons of great content out there on the internet – go have a look around and we’ll always be here if you change your mind. : )
Can I get a refund?
A: Sorry, but nope. Membership will be billed on a monthly or annual basis. Since all the products are of the digital nature and can be downloaded easily, there is a no-refund policy – there will be no refunds for partial months or years if you decide to cancel your membership early. Once you have a digital product there’s not really a way to “return it”.
How do I cancel my membership?
A: Let us answer that question with another question – Why why the heck would you want to do that? We really hope you love the benefits of being a member so much you never cancel, but if you do decide you would like to cancel you can login to your account and then CLICK HERE to cancel your membership (note: if you are not a member, this will just take you to the sign up page, once you become a member and login with your username and password you will see the “cancel my subscription” link) .
Why don’t you offer a monthly option?
A: In the future when the membership community grows in the number of members and the content library grows the price will increase, when that happens we hope to offer a monthly option. Currently, we want people who are committed to the community for the long term and are willing to invest in their teaching and learning for at least 1 year. We also feel that the price is a great value for what you are getting as a member.
Do you offer access for an entire Phys Ed Department?
A: Absolutely, we offer a discounted rate for school districts that would like to purchase membership in bulk and will also accept Purchase Orders. You can visit our estimate request page and fill out the form with how many teachers you would like to get access for and we will send you a custom quote on pricing.
Can I get a trial membership?
A: Currently we don’t offer a trial membership option, but if you’d like to see a preview of what’s inside the membership – check out this walkthrough video series that we made for out members (view the walkthrough videos here).
Do I have to pay for anything inside the membership after signing up?
A: Nope, once you purchase a membership everything inside the membership section of the website is totally free.